Welcome to RDG Corp.
RDG Corp operates www.1vice.ag (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
1Vice.ag takes the privacy of all customers very seriously and collects personal information only for the purpose of providing the best player experience possible.
Many clients choose 1Vice.ag because they demand the highest standards in privacy and confidentiality. Whether you are in business, politics, professional sports, or the fil industry, it is our professional obligation to keep your financial and personal affairs strictly private.
There will never be selling or trading of your information to government agencies, companies, or any other third parties. This includes all financial information, betting history, mailing address, email and phone numbers.
- SERVICE means the www.1vice.ag website operated by RDG Corp.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Date
We may use your personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
USE OF DATA
RDG Corp uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
1vice.ag does not market to children under the age of 18, or to anyone under the legal age in their jurisdiction (if other than 18). Anyone who is underage will not be allowed to join the site.
International law is very complex, and 1Vice.ag is not in a position to provide details on the specific laws that may apply where you live. 1Vice.ag operates under strict compliance with all local laws and urges you to access the site only if you feel that you are in compliance with yours.
If you’re under the legal age of you state, province, country, etc. please wait until the time you are of legal age and you will be welcome to join 1Vice.ag.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS